Free Shipping Included! 108 Bead Mala Necklace & Bracelet With Tassel By Aspen & Eve - 8mm Stone Beads - Strand 108 Beads Necklace For Mindfulness & Yoga (White Howlite) by Aspen & Eve at Family Treasures Jewelers. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Every Aspen & Eve Earth Mala is handcrafted by gifted artisans using natural semi-precious gemstones. Each mala necklace is hand-knotted between each of the 108 beads for traditional japa meditation. The mala is finished with a guru bead (a large bead indicating the completion of the strand of 108) as well as a traditional tassel.Our 108 bead malas can be worth around your neck or wrapped around your wrist as a layered bracelet. How you use your mala is entirely up to you. Every Mala Sold Plants
Product Description & Reviews
Every Aspen & Eve Earth Mala is handcrafted by gifted artisans using natural semi-precious gemstones. Each mala necklace is hand-knotted between each of the 108 beads for traditional japa meditation. The mala is finished with a guru bead (a large bead indicating the completion of the strand of 108) as well as a traditional tassel.Our 108 bead malas can be worth around your neck or wrapped around your wrist as a layered bracelet. How you use your mala is entirely up to you. Every Mala Sold Plants One TreeEvery "Earth Mala" we sell gives back to mother earth by way of planting a tree. So in addition to getting a beautiful, spiritual piece of jewelry, you are also giving back to the planet and supporting our natural environment. It's commerce with a conscience, and it's just how we do business. Truly Spiritual JewelryOur gemstone beads aren't just beautiful, each type of stone has different energies and spiritual meaning. Traditional malas can be traced back to ancient Tibet, where monks would use the beads of a mala in mediation to count the repetition of mantras (a repeated affirmation or phrase such as "I am peace" or "I am loved"). The large guru bead typically represents the end of a mediation, when 108 mantras have been recited. How To Choose A MalaA mala can represent different things for different people. Some focus primarily on the spiritual healing powers of a mala, while others use it to guide them through meditation. Choosing a mala can be tedious with all of the spiritual meanings that the gemstones represent. That is why we encourage you to pick the mala you are most drawn to, giving you a stronger subconscious connection to it. How To Cleanse Your MalaWash your mala in warm soapy water, lightly scrubbing the beads, then leaving it in sunlight to dry. This will remove the toxins and negative energies the mala has collected.
Features & Highlights
- "LET IT GO" WHITE HOWLITE MALA - We all carry baggage, both emotional and physical, but we also realize that holding onto these things prevents us from reaching our true potential. Howlite is a beautiful white stone with gray marbling. It is known to reduce stress and anxiety as well as enable its wearer to let go of the things that prevent them from living a life of positive energy. Howlite is also known to prevent insomnia, by calming an overactive mind. Learn to let go and then you can truly
- EVERY MALA SOLD PLANTS ONE TREE - Aspen & Eve Earth Malas are more than just beautiful meditation necklaces and spiritual jewelry. We call them "Earth Malas" because everyone we sell plants one tree. So your purchase of a beautiful mala bead necklace doesn't just benefit you, its benefits mother earth by supporting reforestation projects right here in North America.
- HANDPICKED NATURAL SEMI-PRECIOUS GEMSTONE BEADS - Each 8mm bead on our strand of 108 beads is handpicked for quality and color. The guru bead is slightly larger (12-14mm). Each mala is truly unique and may vary in tone and color because we are using authentic natural gemstones (and like a fingerprint, no two are alike!).
- HANDCRAFTED BY GIFTED ARTISANS WITH LOVE - We make each and every Aspen & Eve Earth Mala by hand. Our artisans have a passion for beautiful jewelry and the love that goes into making them is evident as soon as you hold one in your hands. Each and every bead is threaded and hand knotted on durable cotton string. Every mala is finished off with a guru bead (to represent the end of the strand of 108) and a traditional tassel like the ones found on Tibetan japa malas.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEED - We hope you love your mala as much as we love making them, but if you don't, you have up to 30 days to return it for a full refund! That's our happiness guarantee. Plus, every mala is packed in a natural hemp fiber drawstring bag with the Aspen & Eve and one tree planted logo adorning the outside. Keep this unique bag to safely store your mala when it's not being worn.
4.02 x 0.79 x 6.69 inches
Have questions about this item (0748079400832), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Aspen & Eve, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Long glass beaded endless necklace, handmade women strands necklace with natural stones, crystals, lave, amazonite stones【 long beads Necklace for women】 Each Crystal glass beads are knotted on a Cotton thread wire for durability and flexibility,...
Bivei Tree of Life chakra gemstone 108 mala beads - Enjoy yoga meditation!-Our mala beads are handcrafted with natural gemstones, threaded with strong elastic string. Bead diameter is about 6mm. You can wear it as necklace or bracelet. Genuine natura...
mpn: fbe-hanuman-pp-knotted, ean: 0717147103852,
Hanuman is the devotee of Rama and is always ready to serve and solve problems. He represents both humility and strength.
Carnelian: Courage & Action.
Agate & Onyx: Strength.
Citrine (Heat Treated): Intelligence & Clarity.
Garnet: Passion & Devotion....
What are mala beads? Malas are strands of beads (traditionally 108 beads plus a guru bead), used during meditation where a mantra is recited as each bead is touched. The number 108 is significant as each number represents something special: 1 - G...